Equine Raindrop Therapy
Inspired by the Native American legend, the raindrop therapy technique is a gentle massage application of key essential oils. Developed by Gary Young, raindrop therapy is a powerful, non-invasive tool for alleviating physical discomfort and realigning the body, mind & emotion.
Raindrop therapy uses medicinal grade essential oils to promote energy and vitality. These oils are known for their ability to support the immune system. Their high antioxidant properties elevate the mood and foster an environment of physical and emotional relaxation.
HOW RAINDROP THERAPY BENEFITS THE HORSE
Equine raindrop therapy is a simple and powerful treatment for the horse.
- Enhances the immune system
- Alleviates pain along the spine
- Relaxes the muscles
- Removes toxins from within the body and generally invigorates the horse
- Aids in respiratory and digestion complaints, is anti-infectious, and strengthens blood capillaries
- Has been found to help horses with heaves, founder, arthritis, EPM, and other neurological disorders.
How Raindrop Therapy Promotes Healing:
- Kills bacteria and viruses along the length of the spine
- Corrects spinal curvature
- Relieves inflammation and pain
- Soothes the nervous system
- Unwinds tight and sore muscles, tendons, and ligaments
- Balances and harmonizes the energy and structural systems of the body
- Produces deep relaxation and facilitates the release of stubborn emotions
- Enhances immunity and cleanses the body of toxins